Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Steps!

So one difficulty of being away from home for so long at this point in Daniel's development is that when we came home with an 8 month old the house was totally not childproofed yet since at 9 weeks when I fell he wasn't mobile yet. So far we just have a gate in the living room at the top of the steps. Upstairs we keep the bedroom door shut and Daniel hadn't shown any interest in going up the steps yet. Until today that is. I went upstairs for a minute and as soon as I reached the top of the steps Daniel crawled over to the steps and started up. He actually did a great job (with Mommom close behind making sure he didn't fall back). He came all the way up to get me. This of course means we need a gate at the bottom of the steps which makes getting up and down much harder for me!!!

No comments: