Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween










I ordered Daniel an adorable puppy dog costume weeks ago. It looked huge so I never bothered to try it on him (since getting him dressed and undressed is so much fun these days). Of course when the big night rolled around it seemed that the costume was a bit snug and the head part wouldn't go on at all! I was quite disappointed but he looked adorable in his costume anyway and he had a great time trick or treating downtown. He and his daddy collected quite a bit of candy although of course daddy will be the one who gets to eat it! It was the end to a very exciting day, parade in the morning, trick or treating in the evening. Then on Saturday Daniel and I went to a Halloween party for a mommy group I am a member of with lots of new kids for Daniel to meet. We had a great time hanging out with everyone!

No comments: