Saturday, March 7, 2009

Say What?

Daniel has a lot of words these days. The Dr. asked us how many at his 15 month appointment but I had no idea. So I am making a list of all Daniel's words. Keep in mind that some of these are only really identifiable by me but they are things he consistantly says. Mama, Dada, Mommom, Poppop, NO, ball, door, coat, school, cheerios, banana, yogurt, elmo, cookie, grover, hello, ba (which means cup), nanny (his blanket), cheese, duck, sock. He basically calls anything round a ball including waffles and light bulbs and anything that opens and shuts a door. He is actually pretty verbal although I am really looking forward to the day that he can communicate what he wants to me. Also hoping he learns to say yes soon. Right now he only says no and I am pretty sure sometimes it means yes. He also knows that dogs say woof and ducks quack. That is all I can think of at the moment but I may add to it if I remember more later.

Edit: Bowl, uh-oh, yum, more, car, truck, circle

No comments: