Wednesday, April 9, 2008

4 months







So unfortunately I am still here in the hospital updating you on Daniel's progress. The good news is that I have gotten clearance to move to rehab as soon as a bed is available. One step closer to being home with the baby! Daniel is now rolling over from his belly to his back. It's so cute to watch him trying to roll and then when he succeeds. He is also interacting much more with his toys. His favorite is the caterpiller from his activity mat which we keep here at the hospital and hang from my bed. He gets so excited to see it and hugs it all the time....right before shoving it in his mouth. Everything is going in his mouth these days. Have to start being careful about little parts on toys. He also loves to talk, he tells me stories every day when he arrives for his visit. If only we spoke the same language. I'm trying to teach him Mommy but we'll see how long it takes for him to say that! As you can see above he is already routing for the Phillies as well. That's my boy!

1 comment:

AmyRed said...

He is getting so big!